Assembly Tutorial

All Bicycles arrive 85% assembled in box, and customers need to finish the remaining 15% assembly. (The bike you receive is not fully assembled.)

Click Here for XDS Bicycle Owner's Manual

 

Assemble a Firmstrong Single Speed Beach Cruiser Bike

 

Assemble a Firmstrong Three Speed Beach Cruiser Bike with Fender 

 

Assemble a Firmstrong Seven Speed Beach Cruiser Bike

 

 Assemble a Firmstrong 21sp Beach Cruiser Bike

 

Assemble a XDS Hyna 7sp City Bike:

 

 

Assemble a XDS Nadine City Bike:

Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart